Touchstone has extensive investor relationships globally. Our primary LP relationships are in the United States, Canada and Europe. We also have relationships with a variety of leading institutional investors in other geographies, including the Middle East, Asia, and Australia.
We maintain relationships with a broad spectrum of professional investors. Our internal database, which tracks prior interactions, current status and investing plans of several thousand institutional investors and family offices, is a significant proprietary repository of specialized intelligence on the institutional investor market. This dynamic resource enhances coordination and seamless service to our sponsor clients throughout the capital raising process. The database includes:
- Institutional investment consultants
- Large family offices and multi-family offices
- Foundations and endowments
- Funds of funds
- Insurance companies
- Pension funds (corporate, public, healthcare-related, educational, religious, and Taft-Hartley)
- Sovereign wealth funds
- Wealth advisors and private banks
- Other institutional investors
Depending on the circumstances, our marketing approach may target all or specific subsets of these institutional investors. GPs and independent sponsors both leverage Touchstone’s capabilities to complement and broaden their existing investor relationships.